Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Six Months Old!

   A few weeks ago, we finally had a weekend away in Habersham! For Christmas, Zach got tickets for the Jason Aldean/Luke Bryan concert at Sanford Stadium. At the time we got the tickets I thought, "Oh, Lula will be six months old. I'll be an old pro by then!" Um, not so much. I was so excited for the concert and to spend some adult time with Zach and friends, but I was DREADING leaving Lula. I had left her a couple of times... ok, literally I had left her long enough to need a bottle TWICE. For the concert, I would be leaving her long enough to need two bottles, and to be put to bed without me for the very first time. (Pre-baby me would be having a major, dramatic eye roll right now. LITTLE YOU KNOW, pre-baby Steph, LITTLE YOU KNOW.)

  Honestly, I think the week leading up was the worst. Once we got to Habersham and Lula's Honey & Big Mike got to work loving and playing with her, I felt so much better. I couldn't have left her with anyone else. I was worried I would spend the whole concert freaking out, but I had such a great time! People watching, great music, and friends? Doesn't get much better than that.








And since then, Lula has turned 6 months old AND started eating solids! 






She wasn't so sure about it at first, but now she LOVES eating. So fun! I wish it would all slow down just a teeeeny bit :)





No comments:

Post a Comment