Sunday, March 31, 2013

Happy Easter

  I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter! We stayed in Lexington this year and definitely missed our families. Next year, we will be heading to Georgia for Easter-egg hunts, family time, and proper Southern food!

  I am embarrassed to admit that I did not put together an Easter basket for Lula. The stress of the "perfect outfit" was enough to make me feel like a crazy person. (Are you knowledgeable in infant girls' fashion? Is there such a thing? YES.) I did buy candy to cope with the stress. And bake cookies. And banana bread. Anyways, by this morning I was heaping enough guilt on myself that I lost track of why we were even having a holiday...  and that would be Jesus. (If you are interested, here is the message we saw at our church, it was powerful.)

Please excuse all the pictures. I couldn't pick a favorite.






Love this face!


Not the most flattering picture of me, but we are all looking at the camera!


But the angel said to the women, "Do not be afraid, for I know that you seek Jesus who was crucified. He is not here, for he has risen, as he said." 

Matthew 28:5-6







No comments:

Post a Comment