Saturday, March 23, 2013

A Little Time in Marietta

    One of the many, many blessings of being a stay-at-home momma is having some flexibility to travel. Zach had to be out of town for a few days for work, so Lula and I went to Marietta. It was such a treat! We went to Barnsley Gardens in Adairsville, Georgia for an afternoon with my parents, Kara, and Willie. I would like to go back when everything is in bloom (only the daffodils were), but the weather was perfect!
    We also got to have lunch with friends and see the Underwoods, too! It was a great trip home... I wish it happened more often (better yet, that we lived in Georgia!)
    Lula is growing and growing! I can barely stand to look at pictures of her as a newborn. She is already FIVE MONTHS OLD! It is exhausting to think that for the rest of her life I will be exclaiming "SHE IS <insert age> OLD?! BUT I SWEAR JUST YESTERDAY HER UMBILICAL CORD STUMP FELL OFF!" I want her to be my little baby forever! I should stop now before I start crying. Soooo, picture time!

Barnsley Gardens:





One of our walks in Marietta. I love our house here in South Caroline, but we live off a gravel road which isn't very conducive to leisurely strolls. 

 Just hanging out!

I love the backing of this quilt. 

Lula's Five Month Picture.

Have a great weekend, y'all! 








No comments:

Post a Comment