Friday, February 8, 2013

Welcome!

I have a dirty kitchen, laundry to fold, and a shower to take. Naturally, I decided to start a blog instead. "Sous le Bois" is the French translation of our last name. My mom likes to say "Lula Sous le Bois" in a sing-song voice.... It's just so darn catchy! Anyways, with friends and family spread out across the states, I thought it might be a good way to send out Lula updates and stay connected with everyone.

So without further ado, here is a fun family pic. Zach, Lula, and I went to Georgia last weekend for a wedding. Zach's cousin, Mollie, was a beautiful bride and it was a wonderful ceremony and reception.  We had so much fun!


Running errands earlier this week, I was at the grocery store and the lady at the register and I were talking. She says something along the lines of, "I can always tell the moms of the small babies because they look so tired. Tired?" Me: "Oh yea, so so tired." I wasn't tired. I just didn't have any make-up on, running around town in yoga pants and a baseball hat - proud of myself for accomplishing a task. But, her explanation sounded better. So, I looked like a slob, but Lu looked super cute!



Lula is about to start rolling over, and I just know she is going to figure it out while I am not looking... Until next time!


No comments:

Post a Comment