Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day!

I hope everyone's day is full of chocolate, flowers, and love. Zach and I celebrated yesterday by filing our taxes, and then went out to Five Guys. I love a good cheeseburger! (Remember when I was vegan? Such good times.)

Anyways, yesterday Lula had her 4 month doctor's appointment. She weighs 13 lbs 12 oz, and is 24.75 inches long. She is in the 75th percentile... she's a great eater!


My mom's friend sent Lu an adorable tutu, so we took a quick photo shoot. (I am no photographer, just snapping with the iPhone.) She wasn't interested in looking at me though... having too much fun feeling the tulle.



Then we just played on the floor a little while. (Please take note of the DOUBLE ARMPIT! I can't handle it. So. Cute.)







No comments:

Post a Comment